Thursday, September 29, 2011

good day, sunshine...

Weddings wedding everywhere... and not a minute to sleep!

Just Kidding - my little cousin is getting married in two days - wow.  It seems like only yesterday she was sitting in her little Michael Jackson T-shirt on her front porch... I am glad she has found someone that makes her happy, and vice versa...

I'm singing at the wedding.  Can you say petrified?  I can.  I feel it. 

She doesn't like being front and center either, so we have that in common...  BUT.  She will make a stunning bride - and that is what I am looking forward to - knowing that I make part of her day special ( I hope)

So.  Tomorrow night rehearsal - will try to post pics - then Saturday meeting with the string quartet to practice (one and only time) before the wedding. 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment